Truth Labs is a genre-defying, mold-shattering, throw-out-the-template, upstart IP company
crafting ground-breaking narratives, iconic characters and captivating universes for
audiences of all ages. Using interactive entertainment, we push the boundaries of
storytelling and technology, merging diverse worlds, media, and stories to create unique,
meaningful, and thought-provoking experiences.
Are you passionate about social media and have a knack for creating engaging and viral
content? Are you ready to take our brand's social media presence to the next level across
platforms like Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok? If so, we're looking for a talented
Social Media Manager with expertise in multiple platforms to join our team. In this role,
you will be responsible for developing and executing a multi-platform social media strategy
that drives brand awareness, engagement, and follower growth while staying familiar with
social media algorithms.
- Multi-Platform Strategy Development: Develop and implement a
multi-platform social media strategy that includes Twitter (200k+ followers), Instagram,
YouTube and TikTok, aligned with our brand's goals and values.
- Community Engagement: Stay actively engaged with our social media
communities, responding to comments, likes, shares, and messages.
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitor social media analytics for Twitter,
Instagram, YouTube and TikTok, providing regular reports on key performance metrics and
making data-driven adjustments to improve results.
- Content Creation: Create and curate content for each platform that
resonates with our target audience, with a focus on content that encourages user
interaction, including reposts, shares, and creative responses.
- Guiding Content Creation Team: Collaborate with and guide our in-house
content creation team, providing insights and direction based off of metrics and social
trends to ensure our content aligns with our multi-platform strategy.
- Trend Monitoring: Stay up-to-date with social media trends, algorithms,
and best practices to ensure our content remains relevant and engaging across platforms.
- Cross-Platform Integration: Coordinate content across Twitter,
Instagram, YouTube and TikTok to maintain a cohesive online presence.
- Collaborations: Identify and collaborate with influencers and partners
- 3+ years experience of working in social media marketing
- Proven experience managing social media accounts for businesses on platforms such as
Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok, with a focus on strategic content planning and
track record of successful growth and engagement.
- In-depth understanding of platform trends, algorithms, and the ability to leverage them
for strategy optimization.
- Proficiency in social media management tools and software
- Strong written communication, analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Excellent analytical skills to track and measure the success of social media campaigns
- An affinity for the goblintown & Truth universe is a plus
- Is a self-starter who is independent, yet has a collaborative work ethic
About the Role
- Trial Period: 2 months, with the potential to extend to a full-time
- Compensation: Dependent on experience
- Location: Fully remote
- Eligibility: Candidates must be authorized to work in the US
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and a brief explanation of why
they're excited about the role to email@example.com. Please include "social media manager" in the subject line.